Monday, September 20, 2010

Chris's Creation

So, Time is running, and I won't say that I don't have enough to do but it still kinda tight for me.

The way I do the character design, I will first drew a picture of their protrait so people get the idea what the chatacter will looks like in a close up shot; then I will work on different view and different facial expression of the character; after that will be full body with back,side view of the character; finally will be one or two complete art work of the chatacter with the background. All of them will be colored.

I will draw the designs on paper first, then they will be import into computer, outline in photoshop and color by using photoshop and painter.

Because the script I linked before didn't have any characters infomation, So I will write down some basic information of the character when i post them.

So

Here is Chris

Name: Chris
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Height: 175CM
Weight: 70KG 


Below is the sketch of what his body type going to be and looks like



Creating Steps


1. Sketch on paper and scan it in to the computer


2.Using the sketch to outline the character. Begin with face




3. Hair and clothing. During the outline process, there were few places that doesn't feel right and got changed so the character look more natural and less weird.




4. Show both the new outline and the sketch to see if there's anywhere need to be change or anywhere that is not good enough


5.Finally adjust it, clean it up and change the places that needs to be changed.



And now I can go ahead and color the character.


No comments:

Post a Comment