Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ideas

Got my Halo reach on monday, and the limited Edition come with something really cool which gave me some ideas what my major project should looks like at the final stage.

This is the book that come with the box.

Inside the book are some information that are related with the game.

Although the text are related to the game that make this book feels like something off the game's world, but the sketches on it are actually some designs for the game, with the explaintions, the players can get some ideas off it so they get to know more about how things work.


These are other stuffs came with the book. Some photo, a map, some cut out from news paper, some reports.


Characters' profile folder.



The collection of this game gave me some new ideas what my project should feels like, looks like.

I think i may change my project a bit. Instead of just a book of explaining how things work and looks like with some art work, I may make a "file book" that feels like something off the movie's world. For example, because the story's character Chris and Epoh are most wanted in the afterlife world, so the government make a folder of their profile. So I can make that folder, and then make their indivisual profile, after that I can make some "screen shot" of them apear in different places pretending the pictures were took by "hidden cameras". and I will also make some items design and draw some landscape to put into that folder as "reference materials".

Comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment